CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Redemption

Wow. I apologize to all you readers out there for not updating as often as I should and would like. Maybe that post on college was a warning - I have a lot less time on my hands than I used to. But since I've rediscovered my love of journaling every day, I might as well give you all an insight into my life every so often. (or more often than not).

So...Right now I'm off to go practice my flute. Then piano and mayyybe I'll get to guitar today. We'll see. I have absolutely nothing else to do, because I have no life. XD And I'm babysitting tonight (which is good!).

Umm...Ooh, and I have to write my Grab Bag poem (Clean Place extra credit challenge) today. Like, it's mandatory. *almost forgot*

*wishes she had a cell phone like all normal 16 year olds*

TTFN!
~Shae

3 comments:

Bryce said...

Hey Shae! I just found your blog... can't wait for you to post again. :) And don't worry about not having a cell phone, they're not as great as they seem...

--Twin

Shae said...

Ooh, thanks for reading! I've been looking at yours every so often, but I can't join the contest, sorry. :(

I do like reading it though.

Lol, I still want one. One word: TEXTING...But not 10,000 times per month like one girl I know. More like, twice a day... XD

Bryce said...

Don't worry about joining the contest. I'm just glad to know I have another reader!

Texting is fun, I have unlimited texting... but I don't have very many people to text! If you get a cell let me know. ;)