CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Quick Explanation of Poll

Don't be too hasty on voting! Wait until you've read this. I have to be quick though, as I have LOTS of homework.

In two weeks I'll be writing a 5 page movie review on a movie of my choice (Prof said any movie but Titanic) and I have no idea what to do. We'll be looking at everything including actors, shots, lighting, music, color, etc... if you know film (which I don't). I'll be watching this movie multiple times while taking notes (lol) so I only put a choice few of my favorites up on the poll because I want to actually like the movie. ^^

If you have any other suggestions, please let me know. And PLEASE vote! It would help a lot.

God Bless!
~Shae

PS: I'll be posting more on MYC later... but I just wanted to say it was fun. And the Guthrie is forever amazing. And if you want pictures of those two things, plus the orchard I went to on Sunday, just raise your hand. :)

PSS: Speaking of Apologetics... that's a class I seriously want to take. God really put on my heart at MYC the subject of apologetics and telling the unsaved about Him...

PSSS: Why does no one comment? =P I mean, seriously, if you want me to keep posting, comment. Say what you thought, etc. Right now your silence makes my posts sound boring (please tell me if they are!!).

4 comments:

Bryce said...

A) Your posts are not boring!!!

B) I can't decide what to vote for! Pride and Prejudice or Narnia!!!

C) I'm raising my hand! :D

Anthony Smith said...

*raises hand* I can confirm that your post are not boring =D
Your posts are really good. Keep posting!

KaleCharis said...

I voted for One Night With the King. I haven't seen it in a long time though. I need to go watch it now :P

You might not like the movie anymore once your done writing that paper! Just kidding, It sounds like fun

Keep Posting!
-NYAG

Bryce said...

Shae I LOVE you new header!!! :D