CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Poetry (for once)

Hola.

Last night was extremely monotonous. XD. Took me forever to finish my math and I didn't get any other schoolwork done. But I DID make this awesome playlist *see bottom of blog* Let me know if you absolutely hate it or love it or want different music on it *thought about putting soundtrack music on it but doesn't even know where to start since she knows so many albums*

Highlight of yesterday: I bought the Newsies soundtrack!!!! :D :D :D :D :D Lol, I love that movie...

Um, so yeah. My parents left me at home with the centipedes, dog, and cat and my sister abandoned me for another sleepover (her like, 5th one in the past two months). So I watched The Forbidden Kingdom all by myself (well, excepting the dog) and ate an enormous bowl of ice cream. =P And that was my day.

I wrote a poem, but am too embarrassed to post it, so I post an old one I wrote back in August when I went on a poetry frenzy.

The Comfort of Crickets
8/30/08

The constant chirping
of crickets
is a calming rhythm,
a harmonious melody,
sometimes a soft
pianissimo, other times
a firm forte echoing
through the night’s
ebony blanket,
forever a lullaby.

Personally, I don't know why I wrote this. Maybe I was in a good mood, I don't know. I hate crickets! lol, at least, when I can hear them through my walls in my room (which is all summer). <_< Haha, but I guess the poem is true on occasion. *laughs*

Anyways, now that the poll is untied, I have no idea why I even put movies on there, because I don't know how to make a poll on movies, other than "which one did you like better/was your favorite?" lol... Help?

Blah.

Okay! I think I'm going to go get ready for the day, etc. We're going to an apple orchard at noon (when Dad gets back from hunting) and I'm bringing my camera so perhaps I'll have pictures tomorrow. We'll see. :D

God Bless!
~Shae

4 comments:

Bryce said...

I LOVE YOUR PLAYLIST!!! And I love the poem too. *hugs*

Shae said...

:D Thanks! *hugs back*

Rae B said...

Hello, Shadow!

Shae said...

Books! *glomps* :D