Hello again.
I've failed to write something good enough to post here, so I'll just entertain you in a different way. =P
Right now I'm working on my last lesson of Geometry (lesson 100)!!! On Monday I got to tutor with Hannah and then I can take the test and be done! But alas, I have to start Algebra right away (which is supposed to be algebra 2, but one and two are combined, so I'm practically starting all over) <_< :( I think I'm going to take a few placements tests but ANYWAYS...
I didn't come here to blog about math (yuck). I was cleaning out my favorites (lots of You Tube videos) when I found THIS!
Clicky --->> http://www.virtual-bubblewrap.com/popnow.shtml
LOL! *fails to comment any furthur* ^^
Anywho...
I need someone to break the poll tie! XD
When my sister gets back from swimming (<_<) we'll finish watching our cheesy movie. But no, you don't get a movie review. Perhaps a book review though, since I just went to the library. BUT I'd better get back to my mortal enemy now...
TTFN!
~Shae
EDIT: WAIT! I've got a poll idea! *points down at her pictures* Okay, when the tie is broken, I'll post a few polls. :D
Moving to Substack
5 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment