So I read this awesome verse today that I thought was so much better than anything I could have written. I don't ever remember reading it before. I changed the format a little though. *points down*
“We put no stumbling block in anyone’s path, so that our ministry will not be discredited. Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way:
In troubles, hardships and distresses;
In beatings, imprisonments and riots;
In hard work, sleepless nights and hunger;
In purity, understanding, patience and kindness;
In the Holy Spirit and in sincere love;
In truthful speech and in the power of God;
With weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left;
Through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report;
Genuine, yet regarded as impostors;
Known, yet regarded as unknown;
Dying, and yet we live on;
Beaten, and yet not killed;
Sorrowful, yet always rejoicing;
Poor, yet making many rich;
Having nothing, and yet possessing everything.”
2 Corinthians 6:3-9
Oh my goodness. This is yet another reminder to me of trusting God through all the hardships and storms in my life. This semester I've actually had quite a few, however short they were. And they wouldn't have been that short if God hadn't held my hand through it all. *is totally in love with Him*
I am also reminded to trust God in the good times as well. This is just as important and we often forget it (I know I do).
So anyways, I'm praising God for the good times I've been having lately (and am having right now). Thank you, Jesus for helping me through all this and to see you at work.
*wants everyone to feel this joy*
God bless, everyone!
~Shae
P.S. *panics* Facebook stopped working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (lol)
Moving to Substack
5 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment