Gah! Sorry I haven't posted. *tries to sound poetic* The jaws of homework have opened up and are about to swallow me again. But this time it's actually not having enough time - instead of not having enough wit. (lol). I'm leaving for Minnesota Youth Convention Thursday morning and there's something happening tonight that will take up waaaay too much of my time.
*is excited*
I'M GOING TO THE GUTHRIE!!!!!!!!! Lol, for my birthday! Erm...half birthday? 3 quarters birthday! XD
My mom and I are going to see Little House on the Prairie with Melissa Gilbert in it. But tickets were sold out so we have to go stand in the rush line and buy the leftovers that night (lol). There's 12 guaranteed, but the line starts at 4:30. So guess what? My mom and I will be there at 4 O'clock ... 3 and a half HOURS before the show starts!
Heh, yeah... So apparently I'm bringing school along. Either that or I'll nap on the floor. X] *is that tired*
Well, I need to go finish picking out my monologue for Shakespeare today *can't decide between like, 4*
Poll is coming soon! I'll try to think of something while I'm away. Either that or have it up before I leave tomorrow.
God Bless! Hope you all have a great weekend!
~Shae
Moving to Substack
5 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment