CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Jane Eyre

Boy, do I need to update this more. I guess I've been caught up with NaNo and my other blog...

Jane Eyre was last night at the Guthrie! Oh my goodness, I love that place! I carpooled with Rose and some friends of hers and then met up with Acting 2 there. It took us a while to get on the right elevator to go to the right floor, but we finally made it up to floor #9 and looked outside. There was this huge glass window on the floor, with this yellow light shining through. I don't know why everyone was so afraid to step on it...Like it'd be there if you couldn't! Lol...

During intermission we went outside, which was fun but cold! We found this really neat fire escape. Lol, I write about the weirdest things.

Anyways the play was very good. I liked it, but didn't love it. It grew on me I guess. I knew the story line, so I guess my brain thought I didn't have to listen to all the boring talking so my mind kept wandering LOL! Then I'd zone back in and wonder where we were in the play. The end was....different. =P

And my showcase for Acting 2 is coming along well. It's fun sort of getting to know my character. I've decided I like her, even if I don't have that many lines.

NaNo word count as of now: 14,680

0 comments: