I e-mailed Carla and got a reply: I get to memorize the Nancy and Rose monologues for the Oliver Twist auditions! W00000000000000000T!
I am SO excited! Those were exactly the two I was hoping for! *fist punch* Oh my word! I'm SO EXCITED! I hope I get in! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! The auditions are Tuesday, November 27th. Wish me luck, y'all and pray! Hee hee...I just read them and they sound great! I'm going to have to read the book, so I can understand what's going on and why they're saying what they're saying...lol, that sounds funny.
Ooh, we went to Chick night tonight and saw Sara Groves. She was amazing! It was so packed Hannah, Moe and I sat on the floor. I saw Mary there! =D Gaspers, and they had cheesecake! :O But by the time I got up there it was all gone! o_O Oh well...It was fun anyway, we bought her CD and everything. Ack, bedtime. I'm going to read at least one chapter of Oliver Twist before bed...
Moving to Substack
5 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment