I have chosen the way of truth; I have set my heart on your laws. I hold fast to your statutes, O Lord; do not let me be put to shame. I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free.
Psalm 119:30-32
I will always be with you; You hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel. and afterward you will take me into glory. Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalm 73:23-26
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most Highwill rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalm 91:1
For it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his good purpose.
Philippians 2:13
The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my deliverer,my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my sheild and the horn of my salvation,my stronghold. I call to the Lord, who is worthy of praiseand I am saved from my enemies.
Psalm 18:2-3
He who stands firm to the end will be saved. Mark 13:13
0 comments:
Post a Comment