Hey all!
This last weekend has been quite hectic. Moe and I went to Jozee's party. First we froze at the pool, then we watched High School Musical 2 (big surprise, seeing her friends she invited, not including me. I could have gone without watching it, but I'll admit, some of the songs were pretty good...)
Then we did a pinata, cake and ice cream, and finally, a nice, warm bed. The next day was RAINY! Wooooot! I am SO happy! We had a party for Charlie at our house.
So yeah...yesterday, we went to church and I didn't get to hug Betsy and now she's moved back to Iowa for good. *cries* I'll miss them...Dad might possibly stay at our church, seeing as it's...changing...again. But I've decided I'll try out Harmony because Maggie said she's going there...
~Shae
Moving to Substack
5 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment