Hey guys! Actually...I'm pretty sure there's only one person who looks at this blog....Grace. *waves*
So, I really miss Acting...I hoping hoping hoping praying praying praying hoping to get into Shakespeare in the fall. And take Shakespeare literature and life at Normandale next fall. Then I'll be ready for the Taming of the Shrew in the spring!!! w00000t! :D
I'm really bored right now. I'm supposed to be doing Geometry but I'm stuck so it's hard to concentrate. My cat and I went on a photo shoot today in my room. It took, like, 2 hours. I was experimenting with the lighting on my camera. =P I'll post some later....
Hayley Westenra!!! If you don't know who she is...look her up on You Tube! She has the most AMAZING voice everrrrr!!!! My dad bought her album Pure and I love it! Who Painted the Moon Black? and Heaven are my favorite songs...
Well, I'd better go. Hey! This wasn't as hard as I thought! I should do this more often...XD XD XD xd ^^
~Sarah/Shae ^^
Moving to Substack
5 months ago

2 comments:
HEY!!! you put up a post! :)
any way no I have never herd of her before I will go check her out on you tube!
UGGG I hate Math!!!can't wait to see the pics of your cat!!!
Oh I can't wait til Taming of the shrew!
Even if I don't get in I love to audition!
Post more porfavor!!! ( or however you spell that!)
Princess /Grac(e)/pian
Math...stinks. I loathe it also. Ok! I'll go post more piccies of my and my moochie (her nickname lol). Me too! Auditioning is fun. I'm auditioning for the Red Badge of Courage. You should help sew costumes! I saw your Lucy dress - it looks amazing so far!
Post a Comment