Boy, have I been busy this past month. And I'm not kidding...It was Christmas Eve and we were still rushing to buy a last few gifts before we had to wrap it all up. Even now there's still some things we have yet to buy...:oops:
And to top it off, we all got sick. Well, Mom and Moe did, and when they got better, I got sick on Saturday with a nasty, aching cold. I guess it's just this time of year....I was enjoying just laying around the house doing nothing, until the headache, sore throat, and stuffy nose came. It's slowly dissapearing, but yeah, it figures I'd get sick just when I don't want to. At least it didn't keep me away from any classes...
Anyways, it is now the last day of 2007! Wow...I'm actually going to miss 2007. I've come to love that number..that one and the age 15. I don't know why, but I really like it. Do I have to turn 16, Mom? *laughs*
So we're headed over to the Veer's tonight, as usual. Rebecca's birthday is today, even though she'll be having her party a different day this year.
Looking back on 2007(even though this is terribly out of order! my computer's acting up):
- My 15th birthday, complete with a major snowstorm and only 2 friends there. lol. We had fun doing nothing. XD
- Youth group and having lots of fun on the Fall Youth Retreat and Aquire the Fire(which were both awesome!) Haha and the ski trip was fun too even though I didn't ski and we all staying up until about 5am. =P
- Getting contacts in January. w00t lol. I still don't have new glasses...<_<>Middle Ages: Darkness Rising with Ellie and LOVING it!
- Visiting Indiana for Easter, which seems like AGES ago.
- Going to a little town in Iowa we called Little Holland and taking pictures like crazy of all the windmills in the spring
- Going to see Robin Hood (spring) and The Diary of Anne Frank (fall) put on by CB Productions
- Making History Drama Camp in June! I had a fun time playing a blonde LOL XD
- Going to WI to hang out with the Waters and Homolkas. Good times :)
- Family Camp in Alexandria at Lake Geneva over the 4th of July and having fun climbing that big iceburg on the lake and jumping on the trampoline and riding our bikes all over the place.
- Visiting Roseau and Katie and going up to Canada with the Ericksons and the Veers. We went to the zoo, the museum, and the planetarium.
- Katie and I freaking out over the pirate ship(as we called it. It was actually a cargo ship) in Canada at the museum and pretending to be pirates even though the man kept talking on and on about the ship's history. XD
- Making Video Wars: Episode 1 - the Darth Vader Dude with Katie, Hannah, Carrie, Moe and her brothers even though it's dumb and embarrasing but we love it anyway. (not to mention the outtakes and bloopers are almost longer than the movie itself) XD
- Going camping a billion times with all our camping friends.
- Not encountering any leeches at Gooseberry Falls this time. ;)
- Going up near Duluth with the camping peeps and seeing the Glensheen mansion where Hannah and I tried to attempt to solve an unsolved mystery...well, we were going to!
- Going swimming countless times at the Apple Valley pool with the Veers and Hailee and Jozee.
- Attempting to make another movie while Katie was in the cities for one day. It turned out worse than Video Wars! (but was fun)
- Going to see the collapsed bridge even though it was sad.
- Goin' to the Como zoo even though it was boring at times.
- Jozee's crazy sleepover and Hailee's too. :D
- Going to see countless movies, some good, some not so good
- Other fun birthdays that I went to
- South Heights and missing all my old buddies that have left, but cherishing all my new ones since this might be my last year going there.
- ACTING 2 with Carla and my acting buddies, some new, most old. Oh yeah, and scaring everyone by almost getting a concussion LOL. Good times! XD
- Going for a train ride in Osceola with my grandparents to see all the leaves changing colors.
- Going to see Les Miserables at the Chanhassen Dinner Theater!
- Mariah's cosmic bowling party - that was fun. :)
- Going to see Jane Eyre with all the acting classes and having an awesome time running around the Guthrie Theatre and stepping on that big yellow window in the floor. LOL
- Doing NaNoWriMo [ National Novel Writing Month ] (trying to write a 50,000 word novel in the month of November) and almost driving myself insane! But I won! (although the novel is not finished and I hate it =P)
- Thanksgiving in Indiana, even though the bookstores there are small XD
- Literature class. I'm going to miss taking it at SH.
- Auditioning for Oliver Twist with other actors taking YEAH classes with Carla. Even though I didn't get in the play, it was so much fun!
- Christmas party with the homeschool group and caroling at the nursing home.
- Making gingerbread houses and having a great Christmas celebrating Jesus's birth.
- All the good 2007 laughs!
- And (drum roll please) reading 85! books this year (Let's just say I filled up 3 pages with the titles...^^ *whistle*)
My only regret was.....I never got to go paintballing! lol *wails* I'll just have to make up for it in 2008 *chuckle*
See y'all next year! =D
~Shae
Moving to Substack
5 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment