CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

NaNoWirMo

Ok, here I am, doing Nano for the first time this year! I've been racking my brain the last few days. Here's the link to my Nano Blog: http://shadownanowirmo.blogspot.com/

I've come up with a good plot, I think... It's going to be set around the Civil War (preferably near the end and after). 'Twil be about a girl, 18, 19 or so, who wants to be a writer. Her father and older brothers are fighting in the war, and she wants to help, but cannot. She helps in other ways though...Meanwhile, she's already written a book about God and stuff, but it's fantasy - so no publishers like it. The war ends, etc...She writes another book, I think. I haven't figured this part out yet. Stuff happens...Lol! I seriously need an outline...*ponders this*

Check back with you later! XD

~Shae

0 comments: